TEACHER: Kevin Walls
SCRIPTURES: Genesis 14:18-24; Hebrews 7:4-6; Psalm 100:1-5; Luke 21:1-4;
DOWNLOAD: Why should we have an attitude of gratitude?
1. He is worthy of our praise.
- He is the source of our joy!
- He is the object of our joy.
2. He is worthy of our service.
- Service to the Lord implies humility..
- Service to the Lord implies action.
3. He is worthy of our complete surrender and devotion.
- Surrendering to the Lord implies His authority.
- Devotion to the Lord implies faithfulness.
How do we develop or maintain an attitude of gratitude?
1. Live with awareness
- There was a great sacrifice made on our behalf.
- There is a great need.
2. Take inventory of your blessings.
- Count them one by one.
- Use them to drive you to your knees to thank God for each of them.
3. Count them one by one.
- Take action.
- Practice J-O-Y
- Do Good