Group: Entire Church Group
Operation Christmas Child is a way to bring joy to a child's life with a simple gift. All you need to do is fill a shoebox with gifts so it's super easy.
To start choose what age group you want (2-4, 5-9, or 10-14) and gender (boy or girl). Once you choose, it's time to fill your box. Things to keep in mind: • All of the boxes from our area go to warm climates so no scarves or gloves needed.•
The children often keep their boxes for years so try to put things in that you would give to your own child or friends, not just little breakable trinkets.
• School supplies are wonderful.
• Soap and wash cloths, toothpaste, and toothbrushes, hair accessories, etc are great.
• Small dolls, flashlights, tape measure, Princess crowns are all great choices for a gift.
***DO NOT add chocolate, liquids, or anything that represents war (including camo print items).
ALSO: If you pay and print the shipping logo at:
… you can track the box to it's end destination. If you aren't able to do that they can bring the box with $9 and Marshall will take care of it
Bring your filled box back to the CONNECTION Table either November 12th or 19th.
For any questions please contact Marshall Mayland at email@example.com or 210-392-3103.
So here's some details:
1. Shoe Box and List distribution on Sunday, October 22 and October 29.
2. Shoe Box Collection (bring the boxes back full and ready to go) on November 12 and November 19.