- Discover life In-Christ together thru God’s Grace, Truth, Love and His Word, as we experience Abundant Life.
- Engage intentionally w/ those who have yet experienced life In-Christ.
Living the Abundant Life In-Christ will lead us to be Disciples who overflow into Disciples, and we need one another to navigate the daily journey together.
We engage together in CONNECTION Groups in a couple of different ways as part of this journey:
- On-going CONNECTION Groups – peopel who gather together in homes, churches, coffee shops, etc.. to CONNECT w/ God & One Another together thru intentionally engaging in God’s Word together. Many of these will walk thru specific books of the Bible or Bible Studies together as the foundation for their time together. Check out the “Events” page to see a calendar of groups that are currently meeting. You can click on a particular group to discover additional information (time, day, what they are studying, etc…) as well as contact information.
- Missional Groups – some might call them Development & Deployment Groups. These are short-term gatherings that share strategic & intentional truths and information together, to help develop our journey In-Christ and then deploy us back into areas of daily living more intentionally. 2 Areas of Focus in 2016 are Marriages & Marketplace (M&M;s). Check out the calendar for the next Marriage Missional Group or Marketplace Workshop and Missional Communities.
HCC CONNECTION Group Listing:
CONNECTION GROUPS: Life is better in Circles than Rows!
It’s so important to CONNECT in the most important space in our lives!
As adults, schedules are crazy! We’re busier than any generation in history, and our children are following our lead. One of the most intentional and important decisions we can make is to make sure we’re not too busy to gather together w/ some friends and CONNECT w/ God and CONNECT w/ one another.
We’ve got LOTS of places and spaces people are doing that at HCC. Check out the EVENTS tab to find additional contact information, location, time, etc…
– Sunday evening Student Families Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Monday evening – Coed – email@example.com
– Tuesday morning Ladies Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Wednesday evening – Coed – email@example.com
– Thursday morning Ladies Group CBS – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Thursday evening – Coed – email@example.com
HCC CONNECTION Group Cards:
Heights Community Church
Heights Community Church
6435 N. New Braunfels Ave.,
San Antonio, TX 78209