Let us be the first to WELCOME your family to Heights Community Church Kids CONNECTION! Our goal for family ministry is no different than Jesus’ words in Mark 12: Love God; Love others. We hope each family that comes through our doors hears that in words and feels that in practice.
Family ministry @ HCC is built on a foundation where Mom & Dad are the Lead Dsicipler in the life of their Child(ren). The Church runs alongisde Mom & Dad to fuel faith in the next generation, in order to have a greater spiritual impact on kids lives. We are honored to partner with you to combine our influences, and most of all, helping you as parents win at home!
B.L.A.S.T. (Kinder – 5th Grade)
B.L.A.S.T. kicks off JANUARY 31, 2024. Follow up to date info and announcements by getting on the mailing list. Register at https://heightscc.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/20/responses/new or scan the QR code and go directly to REGISTRATION.
Wednesday night’s at HCC – 6:15 – 7:30 pm.
B.L.A.S.T. stands for Bible Learning and Seeking Truth! It’s a night packed w/ Games, Worship, Choir, Small Group and a Snack and is one of the best 75 minutes of the week!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions.
Finding the right class for your child(ren):
- Nursery – birth thru 1 year old, first door on the right
- Pre-K – Kindergartners, first door on the left
- 1st – 4th graders, second door on the left
- Club 56 – 5th – 6th Graders – down the right hall from Lobby
Our Kids Connection Check-In desk greeter will ask you to complete a quick set of questions so we can get your family added to the database as a visitor.
We’ll then be able to print the stickers with a matching code for you and your child(ren) to use at drop off and pick up.
Any time you join us, you’ll simply enter the phone number you provided and be able to check the children into their class.
What You Can Expect
- A secure check-in/out system and clean rooms equipped with age appropriate items – Biblical truths, worship, prayer, games that are engaging and help to teach memory verses, biblical focuses, and how to navigate the Bible.
- Staff that prepare, pray, and practice what they teach.
- Team members who are encouraged, prayed for, background checked, and receiving bi monthly training tips for classroom management, teaching the Bible, and building connections.
- A daily dose of discipleship for families to keep God a priority everyday and everywhere.
- Devotions that reiterate the truths learned in Kids Connection and biblical truths.
- Get together, camps, and a church family that loves you and your family like Christ.
Questions / Contact
Our Family Ministry Team at HCC, is here to answer any questions you may have that relate to family discipleship, Kids Connection, or anything you need help with at HCC.
Contact Thea Singer w/ any questions at email@example.com or 210-849-6798.
Kinder - 6th
Join us on Wednesday nights for Fellowship, Music, Games, Snacks, and fun in Gods word at B.L.A.S.T.!
7th - 8th
SUNDAY MORNING, our Student Ministry Team meets in the Annex during the Message time of our Worship Experience! Students are at tables by Gender and Grade, and have a great time connecting w/ God and One Another.
SUNDAY NIGHT is Discipleship Night for Students. 7-8th grade students connect in the Annex from 6:00 – 8:00 pm on Sunday evenings for a great time together and growing in God’s Word.
Join us on MONDAY NIGHT from 6-7:00pm for Wyldlife, an awesome time of fun, fellowship, and ministry!
Middle School & High School Student Volunteers
We are training up and equipping the next generations! Any 6th-12th grader that would like to serve in Kids Connection on Sundays and will be committed to growing in spiritual maturity, strengthening their ability to disciple others, and leading prayer as a servant leader can apply. Students must attend at least one training event prior to serving, as well as the annual training experience for our KC Team each year.
Wednesday Night’s @ HCC are UH-MAZING for our Elementary Students from 6:00 – 7:30 pm:
- Fun Games & Activities
- Worship & Devotion
- Kids Worship Practice (including Dance, Sign Language, and Tech-arts options)
- Small Group Circle Time
B.L.A.S.T. kicks off September 18, 2023.
REGISTER: (scan the QR Code and reserve your spot):
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions.
Heights Community Church
San Antonio, TX 78216