Family ministry @ HCC is built on a foundation where Mom & Dad are the Lead Dsicipler in their child’s life. The Church runs alongisde Mom & Dad to fuel faith in the next generation. In order to have a greater spiritual impact on kids lives, and we are honored to partner with you to combine our influences. Most of all, helping you as parents win at home!
The SUNDAY Experience
– God made me
– God loves me
– Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
From our youngest children in the nursery (Kids CONNECTION 1) on up to our oldest children (Kids CONNECTION 5), we are also striving to build a foundation of prayer for your child. Our Godly men and women serving in our Kids CONNECTION classes are encouraged to “pray without ceasing” for the Lord’s work in the hearts of these little ones.
Every month, we equip you with easy to use tools that help you create spiritual rhythms in your home and take advantage of the moments already in your day. It includes ideas and activities to reinforce the Bible lessons taught on Sundays.
What Class is my child(ren) in?
- KC1 – birth thru 1 year old
- KC 2 – 2-3 year olds
- KC 3 – 3-4 year olds
- KC 4 – Kinder – 2nd grade
- KC 5 – 3rd – 5th grade
How do we check in? Great question! Joining us for the 1st time, we’ll ask you to complete a quick set of questions w/ us online, so we can get your family added to the database as a visitor. We’ll then be able to print your stickers for your child(ren) and for you to use at pick-up. Any time you join us following, you’ll simply enter your name and check the children into their environments.
What You Can Expect:
- Safe & Secure environment, w/ check-in and check-out for your children.
- Biblical teaching; CELEBRATION in praise; and CONNECTION w/ other children & families in the life of HCC.
- Staff/Leadership/& Volunteers who are in love w/ Jesus; praying for/with your children; and who LOVE children!
- Monthly Parent Handout to build a “Rhythm” in the life of your child that coordinates w/ what the children are learning at Kids CONNECTION.
Who Do I contact for questions? Abby Nealous is our Family Ministry Director and you can contact her at Abby@HeightsCC.com.
Parent / Child Dedication
Once the materials have been completed together, we’ll gather together at CELEBRATION, and share in a time of prayer together w/ our entire HCC community, pouring our hearts out for God’s Grace and Direction for you and your children, and then share in celebration and fellowship together.
Heights Community Church
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209