I believe, like David that coming to the house of the Lord is something to rejoice in! I know I am not alone in looking forward to welcoming you in person, building relationships with your family, and beginning to pray for you.
God has called us to love above anything else(1 Corinthians 13:13), reconcile others to Him(2Corinthians 5:18), and to disciple our families using the Bible(2 Timothy 3:16).
At HCC we will make the hour of our time with your children as engaging, fun, and as profitable to Christ as possible. Our church is built on the truth that the guardians of the home are, and should be, the main disciples in kids lives. As the Family Pastor at HCC, I will support you in that journey and celebrate those reconciliations!
We equip families with easy to use tools that help create an environment in your home that includes Jesus and reinforces the truths learned In Kids Connection.
B.L.A.S.T. (Kinder – 5 th Grade)
B.L.A.S.T. kicks off SEPTEMBER 14, 2022. Follow up to date info and announcements by getting on the mailing list.
Register at https://heightscc.ccbchurch.com/goto/form/20/responses/new
or scan the QR code and go directly to registration.
B.L.A.S.T. stands for Bible Learning and Seeking Truth! It’s a night packed w/ Games, Worship, Choir, Small Group and a Snack and is one of the best 90 minutes of the week!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or questions.
Finding the right class for your child(ren):
- Nursery – birth thru 1 year old, first door on the right
- Pre-K – Kindergartners, first door on the left
- 1st – 5th graders, second door on the left
Our Kids Connection Check-In desk greeter will ask you to complete a quick set of questions so we can get your family added to the database as a visitor.
We’ll then be able to print the stickers with a matching code for you and your child(ren) to use at drop off and pick up.
Any time you join us following, you’ll simply enter the phone number you provided and be able to check the children into their class.
What You Can Expect
- A secure check-in/out system and clean rooms equipped with age appropriate items – Biblical truths, worship, prayer, games that are engaging and help to teach memory verses, biblical focuses, and how to navigate the Bible.
- Staff that prepare, pray, and practice what they teach.
- Team members who are encouraged, prayed for, background checked, and receiving bi monthly training tips for classroom management, teaching the Bible, and building connections.
- A daily dose of discipleship for families to keep God a priority everyday and everywhere.
- Devotions that reiterate the truths learned in Kids Connection and biblical truths.
- Get together, camps, and a church family that loves you and your family like Christ.
Questions / Contact
As the Family Pastor at HCC, I am here to answer any questions you may have that relate to family discipleship, Kids Connection, or anything you need help with at HCC.
Kinder - 5th
Join us on Wednesday nights for Fellowship, Music, Games, Snacks, and fun in Gods word at B.L.A.S.T.!
6th - 8th
Join us on Tuesday from 7pm-8:30pm for Wyldlife, an awesome time of fun, fellowship, and ministry!
Young and Youth Volunteers
We are training up and equipping the next generations! Any 6th-12th grader that would like to serve in Kids Connection on Sundays and will be committed to growing in spiritual maturity, strengthening their ability to disciple others, and leading prayer as a servant leader can apply. Participants must attend at least one training event prior to starting, and a training and at least one training and one Y&Y event each year.
Wednesday Night’s @ HCC are UH-MAZING for our Elementary Students from 6:00 – 7:30 pm:
- Fun Games & Activities
- Worship & Devotion
- Kids Worship Practice (including Dance, Sign Language, and Tech-arts options)
- Small Group Circle Time
Lead in Worship:
- Kids will sing and lead in worship on October 3rd in both services at HCC.
- Kids will lead and sing at the 5th Sunday Ministry Day October 29th.
- Kids will lead our time of worship on December 5th.
Contact us at info@heightsCC.com for additional details or questions.
Heights Community Church
San Antonio, TX 78216