WAYS TO WORSHIP WITH US
In this unique Covid season, there are multiple ways to worship with us. There are online and in-person options to worship with us every week.
Each weekend with HCC online you can join the online experience for worship, a message, and live chat and prayer with your church family community. It’s also a great option if you want to invite a friend to check out Heights Community Church for the first time. You can worship online with us through Facebook or with YouTube.
Large Worship Gathering
Come join us in our new home location at 121 Interpark Blvd. Suite 211 for a dynamic time of worship and teaching. We have donuts, coffee and friendly faces ready to meet you as you arrive for our time of celebration. Have questions about worship or next steps? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you.
Socially Distanced Worship Services
Since we last met in March, we’ve keenly felt the disconnection from one another that comes with long term separation. So it’s with eager anticipation that our pastors and elders have planned to meet again in person.
Below you’ll find details of what to expect and how to prepare yourself and your family for the service. You’ll also find a form where you can RSVP to help us prepare for your arrival.
Please plan to arrive at 9:15am to connect with friends and settle in your seats. The service will begin at 9:30am and last approximately 1 hour.
What To Expect At Our Worship Service
How To Prepare:
A number of things need to happen before the service starts. Please plan to arrive at 9:15AM, and the service will begin at 9:30 AM.
- Arrive at 9:15am so you can have time to get settle prior to the start of worship
- Don’t forget hand sanitizer. We will have some stations available on site when you arrive.
- Fellowship will be socially distanced. Masks are strongly encouraged. We look forward to meeting you!
Health and Safety Guidelines:
We’re committed to making our socially distanced worship service as safe as possible so that regardless of health, every person is cared for well.
- CDC Guidelines encourage mask wearing for everyone when possible. We will have extras in case you forget yours.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be available on-site.
- We invite you to RSVP if possible to allow us to prepare appropriately for our worship experience.
About Our Worship Service
Heights Community Church
San Antonio, TX 78216